The laboratory was founded by the project “Biotechnology of New Materials” in SibFU, Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology, which had won the competition for the mega-grants of Russian Federation Government within the framework of the program to support research in Russian higher education institutions, supervised by the world leading scientists.
The project is focused on the establishment of the Center of biotechnology excellence; it includes fundamental research, educational and innovative activities in the field of biotechnology of new biomaterials.
The project is fulfilled by the Basic department of Biotechnology, involving the department for Medical Biology and others from SibFU, and resulted with the creation of the Lab of New Materials.
The project is supervised by the world-class leading scientist -Prof. Anthony J. Sinskey, famous in the field of biotechnology of molecular genetic, metabolomics and microbiology. Prof. Sinskey has significant experience in research and realization of his ideas in the field of metabolic engineering, aimed to the obtaining of target products, focusing on fundamental physiology, biochemistry and molecular genetics.
Anthony John SinskeyProf. Anthony John Sinskey, the world-famous scientist in the field of biotechnology, is the supervisor of the project. Prof. Sinskey has significant experience in research and realization of his research ideas in the field of metabolic engineering focusing on fundamental physiology, biochemistry a ... [more]nd molecular genetics of the important organisms. In particular, he is studying the key factors that regulate the synthesis of valuable products, mainly biodegradable polymers – polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA). Fundamental results of Prof. Sinskey’s research are the basis of modern biotechnology and biomedicine. Prof. Sinskey is also the Academic Advisor of the Centre for Biomedical Innovations at IT located at the Engineering Systems Division. As the supervisor of research teams, committees, educational projects and programs Prof. A. Sinskey has been always organizing the work of the team in such a way, that all the target objectives, independently of their complicacy, have been done in full and at the top-quality level.
Ekaterina Igorevna ShishatskayaHead of the Chair for Medical Biology — Professor, D.Sc.
Specialist in the field of biomedicine and medical material science.
Permanent address: Akademgorodok 28 - 52, 660036 Krasnoyarsk, Russia
E-mail: [ показать адрес ]
Date of birth: 18 October 1974
CURRENT WORKING ADDRESS
Laboratory of Chemoautotrophic Biosynthesis
Institute of Biophysics Siberian Brunch Russian Academy of Science
Akademgorodok, 50, 660036 Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Tel: +7 (3912) 494428
Fax: +7 (3912) 433400
Website: http://www.ibp.ru/, http://www.sfu-kras.ru/
1991-1998 - Krasnoyarsk State Medical Academy (now - V.F.Voino-Yasenetsky Krasnoyarsk State Medical University), specialization- therapy
1998 - internship, Krasnoyarsk State Medical Academy, based in 6th Krasnoyarsk City Hospital
1999- 2003 postgraduate study in the Institute of Transplantology and Artificial Organs MH RF,
Moscow, and Institute of Biophysics SBRAS, Krasnoyarsk, Russia.
2003 - Candidate of Sciences (Medicine), Transplantology and Artificial Organs.
Candidate thesis: Medico-biological properties of biodegradable bacterial polymers polyhydrohyalkanoates for artificial organs and cell transplantology
2009 – Doctor of Sciences (Biology), biotechnology. Doctoral thesis “Biotechnology of Polyhydroxyalkanoates: scientific base of medico-biological applications”
CURRENT INSTITUTIONAL AFFILIATION
1999 - Now - Laboratory of Chemoautotrophic Biosynthesis, Institute of Biophysics SB RAS:
1999- lab assistant
2000 - graduate employee
2003 - senior staff scientist
2009- leading scientist
2005- Now – Siberian Federal University, (former Krasnoyarsk State University)
2005 - scientific worker in research department of Institute of Basic Biology and Biotechnology
2009 - Docent, chair of Biotechnology
2010 – Docent, chair of Medical Biology
Biodegradable polymers; biocompatibility tests; tissue and cell engineering and transplantology. Application of domestic PHAs in biomedicine – as scaffolds for proliferating cells, in guided tissue regeneration and controlled drug delivery.
Estimation of biological safety of biomaterials (in vitro and in vivo techniques - ISO, GLP).
PAPERS IN PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS, LAST 5 YEARS (2005-2010)
A. V. Protopopov, T. A. Kochkina, E. P. Konstantinov, E. I. Shishatskaya, S. N. Efremov, T. G. Volova, and I. I. Gitelson Investigation of Application of PHA Coating to Enhance Biocompatibility of Vascular Stents Doklady Biological Sciences, 2005. Vol. 401, P 85-88.
E.I. Shishatskaya, B.A. Belyaev, A.D. Vasiliev, P.V. Mironov, T.G. Volova Structure and physico-chemical properties of gibrid composites plyhydroxybyturate/hydroxyappatite . Perspective materials. 2005. № 1. С. 47-51.
E.I. Shishatskaya, A.V. Zemchugova, T.G. Volova. Research biodegradable polyhydroxyalkanoates as matrix for encapsulation antitumor drugs, Antibiotics and chemotherapy 2005. № 2-3. С. 4-13.
S.A. Gordeev, E.I. Shishatskaya, T.G.Volova. Preparation and research orientied fibres from polymer poly(hydroxybyturate/hydroxyvalerate), Perspective materials. 2005. № 3. С. 50-55.
Shishatskaya E.I., Volova T.G., Gordeev S.A., Puzyr A.P. Degradation of P(3HB) and P(3HB-co-3HV) in biological media // J. Biomater. Sci. Polymer Edn. 2005. V.16, No. 5. P. 643-657.
T.G. Volova, V.I. Sevastianov, E.I. Shishatskaya. Polyoxyalkanoates-biodegradable polymers for medicine. 2006. Krasnoyarsk: Publ. Platina. (second edition). 2006. – 288 с.
Shishatskaya E.I., Chlusov I.A., Volova T.G. A hybrid PHA-hydroxyapatite composite for biomedical application: production and investigation. J. of Biomater. Sci. Polymer. Edn.-2006-V.17.- №-5 P.481-498.
T.G. Volova, N.A. Voinov, V.S. Myratov, N.V.Bybnov, K.V.Gyrylev, G.S. Kalacheva, N.V.Gorbunova, V.F. Plotnikov, N.O.Zhila, E.I. Shishatskaya, O.G. Belyaeva. Pilot production of biodegradable biopolymers. Biotechnology. 2006.№. 6. С. 28-34.
T.G. Volova, E.I. Shishatskaya, S.A.Gordeev. Behaviour of ultrafine fibres prepared from thermoplastic polymer by electrostatic extrusion, Perspective materials.- 2006.- № 3.- С. 25-29.
E.I. Shishatskaya, A.V.Goreva. Microparticles prepared from biodegradable poluoxtbyturate as matrix for encapsulation rubomucin, Perspective materials.- 2006.- № .4- С.65-70.
E.I. Shishatskaya Biocompatable and functional properties hybrid polyhydroxybyturate/hydroxyapatite. Bulletin transplantology and artificial organs.-2006.-№ 3.- С.- 34-38.
E.I. Shishatskaya Cell matrixes from degradable polyhydroxyalkanoates. Cell transplantology and tissue engeneering. Т. II, № 2. С. 68-76.
T.G. Volova, O.N. Shishatski, E.I. Shishatskaya. Degradable plastic BIOPLASTOTAN-technology of XXI century, Integral. 2007. № 4. C. 8-9.
Shishatskaya E.I., Goreva A.V., Voinova O.N., Volova T.G.. Resorbable polyhydroxyalkanoates as a carrier of anti-tumor drugs // J.Biotechnology. 2007. V. 131, №. 2. P. 50.
E. I. Shishatskaya, A. V. Goreva, O. N. Voinova, E. V. Inzhevatkin, R. G. KhleboprosиT. G. Volova Evaluation of antitumor activity of rubomycin deposited in absorbable polymeric microparticles // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2008. Vol. 145, P.358-361
Камендов И.В., Старосветский С.И., Шишацкая Е.И., Волова Т.Г. Морфологический особенности остеогенеза с применением биополимера из полигидроксибутирата и его композиций // Институт стоматологии. 2008. №2. С. 92-93.
Протопопов А.В., Константинов Е.П., Шишацкая Е.И., Ефремов С.Н., Волова Т.Г, Гительзон И.И. Использование резорбируемых полиэфиров для повышения биосовместимости внутрисосудистых стентов // Технология живых систем. 2008. Т. 5, №2-3. С.25-34.
Shishatskaya E.I., Voinova O.N, Goreva A.V, Mogilnaya O.A, Volova T.G. Biocompatability of polyhydroxybutyrate Microspheres: in vitro and in vivo evaluation // Journal of Siberian Federal University. Biology. 2008. V.1, P. 66-77.
Shishatskaya E.I., Voinova O.N., Goreva A.V., Mogilnaya O.A., Volova T.G. Biocompatability of polyhydroxybutyrate Microspheres: in vitro and in vivo evaluation // J. Mater Sci: Mater Med. 2008. V.19, No.6. P.2493-2502.
Shishatskaya E.I. Biomedical investigation, application of PHA // Macromol Symposia. 2008. V. 269, P. 65-81.
Markelova N.M., Shishatskaya E.I., Vinnic Y.S., Cherdansev D.V., Beletskiy I.I., E.I. Shishatskaya, T.G. Volova, N.M. Markelova, U.S. Vinnik. D.V. Cherdancev, E.S. Gavrilenko, M.N. Kyznecov, E.I. Beleckii, L.D. Zikova The first results of using biodegradable suture material on basis of linear polyester 3-hedroxybyturic acid, Progress modern science, №9, 2008.
E.I. Shishatskaya, P.S. Mironov, T.G. Volova Properties of composites degradable polyester Bioplastotan with wollastonite and hydroxyapatite, Plastic mass.-2008, №12, стр.41-43.
T.G. Volova, E.I. Shishatskaya, P.V. Mironov, A.V. Goreva structure and physico-chemical properties composite polyxydroxybyturate/wollastonite, perspective materials – 2009, №1, стр.43-50.
Volova T.G. Hydrogen-Based Biosynthesis. Nova Science Pub. Inc. NY, USA. 2009. 287 p.
E.I. Shishatskaya, A.V. Goreva, G.S. Kalacheva, T.G. Volova Distribution and Resorption of Polymeric Microparticles in Visceral Organs of Laboratory Animals after Intravenous Injection Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine,2009, Vol. 148,P. 789-793.
E.I. Shishatskaya, A.V. Goreva, O.N. Voinova, G.S. Kalacheva, T.G. Volova Distribution and resorption of polymeric microparticles in visceral organs of laboratory animals after intravenous injection Journal of Siberian Federal University. Biology, 2009 - Vol.4 P.453-465
T.G. Volova, E.I. Shishatskaya, I.I. Gitelson, A.G. Degermendgi, V.F. Shabanov Degradable plastic BIOPLASTOTAN – Ecology and industry of Russia, - 2010.May- P.24-29
V.V., Slabko T.G Volova., P.O Krasnov., A.A., Kuzubov, E.I. Shishatskaya. Surface
Modification of Bioresorbable Polymer Scaffolds by Laser Treatment-Biopysisc-
1. Trademark “BIOPLASTOTANTM”. Registration Certificate No. 315652 of the Federal Institute for Patent Examination for Application No. 2006703271/50.
2. Coating of stent, RF patent № 2380059, priority from 19.08.2008
3. «Endobiliary stent» // Favourable decision on patent application № 2009137335/22, priority from 20.10.2009.
4. «Implantat for osteosynthesis from reinforce biodegradable materials» / Favourable decision on patent application № 2009144234/063012 , priority from 30.11.2009.
Volova T.G., Sevastianov V.I., Shishatskaya E.I. Polyoxyalkanoates – biodegradable polymers for medicicne (edited ac. Shumakov V.I.). – 2006. Krasnoyarsk- publishing house “Platinum” - 2006.-36 p.s.
Grants 2005 – 2010 years
1. International scientific and technological center (ISTC) (project № 2218). «Scale-up of Technology and Establishment of Pilot Production of Degradable Bioplastics (Hydroxybutyrate-Hydroxyvalerate Copolymers) and Objects for Medical Applications» (2003-2005).
2. Department of Education and Science of Russian Federation and U.S. Civilian Research & Development Foundation (CRDF) (№ P1MO002) «Biotechnology of degradable bioplastics: synthesis of novel polymers with specified target properties to be applied in medicine; training of high quality specialists in biotechnology» (2004-2006)
3. CRDF и DE REC Y1-B-02-07. «Development and research of biodegradable constructions for surgical reconstruction of bone and cartilage tissues»
4. CRDF и DE REC Y1-B-02-08. «Structural and functional organization of the cycle of microbial polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs) and search for factors of synthesis of polymers with given characteristics» (2004-2006)
5. CRDF и DE РФ REC KY-002-X1 Annex Number: BG5202 «Biocompatible stents based on PHA – natural biodegradable polymers: construction and investigation» (2006-2007).
6. CRDF и DE REC RUXO-002-KR-06 Annex Number: (№ BG6202) «Application of biodegradable natural polyethers (PHA) for construction of environmentally safe controlled-release pesticides») (2007-2008).
7. CRDF и DE RF REC RUXO-002-KR- 06 Annex Number: (№ BG8102 ) «An investigation of PHAs aimed at developing controlled and prolonged drug delivery systems (2008-2009)
8. Program of Russian-Vietnamese Tropical Centerа (project № «Ecolan» Т-1.8) «Research of mechanism degradation of bioplastics in coastal waters of Vietnam » (2009-2012)
9. The programme of support of research scientific work of young scientist from institute of higher education Russian Federation «CARL ZEISS» «Application of resorbable polyesters for construction of drug delivery systems» (2009)
10. Grant of Russian Found of Basic Research № 05-04-08024 «Controlled synthesis and research of polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) experimental samples of different composition - biodegradable and biocompatible polymers of microbiological origin (2005-2006)
11. Grant of Russian Found of Basic Research 05-08-01367а «Heat transmission and mass transfer between gas substrate and film of the fermentative medium, moving on surface with screw roughness on the example of biopolymer synthesis (2005-2006)
12. Grant Grant of Russian Found of Basic Research and KKFS № 07-08-96800 «Technology of getting the ecologically safe pesticides using biodegradable polymers (polyhydroxyalkanoates) (2007-2008)
13. Grant of Russian Found of Basic Research № 07-03-00112-а « Elaboration of scientific base of a design of compositional and functional materials on basis of linear degradable polyesters and calcium-phosphate materials for reconstructive osteogenesis» (2007-2009)
14. Department of Education and Science of Russian Federation and U.S. Civilian Research & Development Foundation (project № 2-1-1528) Biotechnology of degradable plastics: synthesis of new polymers with given structure for application in medicine; training of qualified of specialists-biotechnologists (BP1M02) (2005-2008)
15. Department of Education and Science of Russian Federation (project № 2.1.1/4056) «Basic of construction of polymeric micro- and nanoparticles for encapsulation biological active compounds» (2009-2010)
16. Program of presidium of RAS «Basics science for medicine» (project № 22.12) «Development and introduction in medicine of new biodegradable biomaterials (polyhydroxyalkanoates) for creation drug delivery systems and surgical implants» (2003-2009)
17. Youth grant of President RF (№ МК-7999.2006.4) Synthesis and intracellular degradation of microbal polyhydroxyalkanoates and detection of factors, identified of structure and properties of biopolymers (2006-2007)
18. Youth grant of President RF (МК-4149.2006.4) Development of bioactive construction on basis of biodegradable polyesters for reconstruction of defect of bones (2006-2007)
19. Youth grant of President RF (№ МК- 577.2008.4) «Resorbable polyhydroxyalkanoates as matrix for encapsulation and controlled delivery of drugs» (2008-2009)
20. Grant of Fund assistance of the science of our country «Young candidate of science» (2008-2009).
21. National grant Loreal-Unesco, International program for woman’s in science (2009)
22. Program of interdisciplinary projects SB RAS (project № 146) «Development of medical and preventive products for medecine (2003-2005)
23. Program of interdisciplinary projects SB RAS (проект № 14) «Stem cells – basis cell technologies of the future»(2006-2009)
24. Program of interdisciplinary projects SB RAS (проект № 24) «Role of microorganisms in functioning live systems: basic problems and bioengineering application »(2006-2009)
25. Program of interdisciplinary projects SB RAS (проект № 54) «Scientific basis of development of new medical products» (2006-2009)
26. Program of interdisciplinary projects SB RAS (project № 96) «Fundamentals biotechnological preparation of products» (2009-2011 гг.)
27. Program of interdisciplinary projects SB RAS (проект № 93) «Development of researches in medical chemistry and farmacology as scientific basis domestic medical products»
28. Innovative project SFU № 31 «Organization of production of degradable biopolymers and product on new substance and on offals of brown coals» (2008)
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ATTENDED, LAST 5 YEARS (2005-2010)
1. E. Shishatskaya, T . Volova : BIOPLASTOTAN™ - PHAs for biomedicine. Hellenic Symposium on Polymeric Biomaterials and Bionanomaterials: Recent Advances Safety and Toxicology Issues. 6-9 May 2010, Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
2. E. Shishatskaya, T . Volova : P(3)HB-microspheres for intravenous and intramuscular administration - biodistribution, biocompatibility and drug efficiency. 22nd European Conference on Biomaterials, September 7-11, 2009, Lausanne, Switzerland.
3. E. Shishatskaya, T . Volova : PHAs as bone-substitutive material. 15th International Biomedical Science & Technology Symposium, August 16-19, 2009, Middle East Technical University – Northern Cyprus Campus, Guzeyurt, TRNC.
4. E. Shishatskaya, T . Volova: Biocompatibility and efficiency of drug-loaded P(3)HB-microspheres. XVI International Conference on Bioencapsulation, 4-6 September, 2008, Dublin, Ireland.
5. E.Shishatskaya. Biodegradable PHAs: Production, Biomedical investigations, Applications. 4th European Symposium on Biopolymers, October 2-4, 2007. Ku?adasi, Turkey
6. E.I. Shishatskaya. Resorbable polyester/hydroxyapatite matrices for growing mesenchymal stem cells of bone marrow and reparative osteogenesis. 4th Moscow International Congress “Biotechnology: state on perspectives of development”, Moscow, Russia, March 12-16, 2007.
7. E.I. Shishatskaya. Resorbable polyester/hydroxyapatite matrices for growing mesenchymal stem cells. Russian-British workshop "Stem cells: law, research and innovations. Perspectives of Russia and Great Britain collaboration ”, Moscow, Russia, 15-16 March, 2007.
8. E. Shishatskaya , A. Protopopov, E. Konstantinov , T . Volova Polyhydroxyalkanoates as matrices for drug delivery systems and drug-eluting stents. European Symposium on Biopolymers ESBP05 in SEBIOT/CIB-CSIC Madrid, Spain, November 24-25, 2005
2005 – Present time: a course of lectures “Modern biopolymers for medicine” for bachelors , masters of sci., in biotechnology, biology; Chair of Biotechnology of Siberian Federal University (autumn semesters) [hide]
Tatiana Grigoryevna VolovaHead of the Basic Chair for Biotechnology, Professor, D.Sc.
Specialist in the field of miscrobial physiology and biotechnology.
* Physiology and biotechnology of khemolitoautotrophic microorganisms
* Synthesis of bioresorbable polimers
* 'Resorbable Polyhydroxyalkanoates As a Carrier of Antitumor Drugs' (with E Shishatskaya, A Goreva, O Voinova, et al.), Journal of Biotechnology, vol 131, no 2, 2007, pp. S50-S50.
* 'Biosynthesis of Multicomponent Polyhydroxyalkanoates by Wautersia Eutropha' (with GS Kalacheva, IV Kozhevnikov, et al.), Microbiology, vol 76, no 6, 2007, pp. 704-711.
* 'A comparative Investigation of Biodegradable Polyhydroxyalkanoate Films as Matrices for In Vitro Cell Cultures' (with EI Shishatskaya), Journal of Materials Science - Materials in Medicine, vol 15, no 8, 2004, pp. 915-923.
* 'Tissue Response to the Implantation of Biodegradable Polyhydroxyalkanoate Sutures' (with EI Shishatskaya, AP Puzyr, et al.), Journal of Materials Science - Materials in Medicine, vol 15, no 6, 2004, pp. 719-728.
* 'Production of Purified Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs) for Applications in Contact with Blood' (with VI Sevastianov, NV Perova, EI Shishatskaya, et al.), Journal of Biomaterials Science - Polymer Edition, vol 14, no 10, 2003, pp. 1029-1042.
* 'Results of Biomedical Investigations of PHB and PHB/PHV Fibers' (with E Shishatskaya, V Sevastianov, et al.), Biochemical Engineering Journal, vol 16, No 2, 2003, pp. 125-133.
Mikhail Ivanovich GladyshevProfessor, D.Sc.
1998 - present Vice-Director of Institute of Biophysics
(IBP) of Siberian Branch of the Russian
Academy of Sciences,
Head of Laboratory of Experimental
1995 - 1998 Head of Laboratory of Experimental
Hydroecology, Secretary for
Science of IBP
1994 - 1995 Leading Researcher, Secretary for
Science of IBP
1990 - 1994 Senior Researcher of IBP
1987 - 1990 Researcher of IBP
1983 - 1987 Junior Researcher of IBP
1982 - 1983 Military service in the Soviet Army
1981 - 1982 Senior Laboratory Fellow of IBP
1976 - 1981 Student of Krasnoyarsk State
University, Research Assistant
Senior Teacher in Zoology and Ecology (1990) in
Krasnoyarsk State Agricultural University.
Lector (1993) in Biological Productivity in Chair of
Ecology of Krasnoyarsk State University.
Professor (1994 - present) in Fundamentals of Ecology
(in English) and Ecological Biophysics in Chair of Ecological Informatics
of Krasnoyarsk State Technical University.
Professor (1995 - present) in Ecological Biophysics in Chair of
Hydrobiology & Ichthyology of Krasnoyarsk State University.
Doctor of Sciences (Biology) 1994 Institute of Biophysics
of Siberian Branch of Russian Acad.Sci.
Candidate of Sciences (Biology)=Ph.D. 1985 Institute of
Hydrobiology of Ukraine Acad.Sci., Kiev.
Biologist 1981 Krasnoyarsk State University.
1997 - present Member of Presidium of Central Council of Russian Hydrobiological Society
1993 Award of Academician I.A.Terskov for Junior
Scientists in Biophysics of Siberian Branch
of Russian Acad.Sci.
1991 - present Chairman of Krasnoyarsk Department of Russian
1985 IBP, Young Scientists Competition
Gladyshev M.I. 1994. Biophysics of the surface film of water of
Gladyshev M.I. 1985. Neuston of a large continental reservoir:
case study of the river Yenisei reservoirs. 137 pp.
Krasnoyarsk Reservoir Expeditions, summer 1977, 1979-1980,
Sea of Japan Expedition, summer 1978.
Middle Yenisei Winter Expedition, December 1978.
Saiano-Shushenskaia Reservoir Expedition, summer 1981.
R/V S-1. Yenisei River Cruise, August 1986.
Krasnoyarsk Territory Lakes & Small Reservoirs Expeditions, 1991-2002, 2004-2006.
Arctic Expedition, Norilsk region lakes and rivers, 2003.
Publications: 98 papers in peer reviewed journals, 1 book, 1 textbook.
Gladyshev M.I. (2002) Biophysics of the surface microlayer of aquatic ecosystems. IWA Publishing, London, 148 pp.
Gladyshev M.I., Kalachova G.S., Sushchik N.N. (1993) Free fatty acids of surface film of water in the Sydinsky bay of the Krasnoyarsk reservoir. Int. Revue ges. Hydrobiol. 78: 575-578.
Gladyshev M.I., Gribovskaya I.V., Adamovich V.V. (1993) Disappearance of phenol in water samples taken from the Yenisei river and the Krasnoyarsk reservoir. Water Research 27: 1063-1070.
Gladyshev M.I., Sushchik N.N., Kalachova G.S., Shchur L.A. (1998) The effect of algal blooms on the disappearance of phenol in a small forest pond. Water Research 32: 2769-2775.
Gladyshev M. I., Temerova T.A., Dubovskaya O.P., Kolmakov V.I., Ivanova E.A. (1999) Selective grazing on Cryptomonas by Ceriodaphnia quadrangula fed a natural phytoplankton assemblage. Aquatic Ecology 33: 347-353.
Gladyshev M.I., Emelianova A.Y., Kalachova G.S., Zotina T.A., Gaevsky N.A., Zhilenkov M.D. (2000) Gut content analysis of Gammarus lacustris from a Siberian lake using biochemical and biophysical methods. Hydrobiologia 431: 155-163.
Gladyshev M.I., Gribovskaya I.V., Moskvicheva A.V., Muchkina E.Y., Chuprov S.M., Ivanova E.A. (2001) Content of metals in compartments of ecosystem of a Siberian pond. Arch. Environ. Contam. Toxicol. 41: 157-162.
Gladyshev M.I., Dubovskaya O.P., Gubanov V.G., Makhutova O.N. (2003) Evaluation of non-predatory mortality of two Daphnia species in a Siberian reservoir. J. Plankton Res. 25: 999-1003.
Gladyshev M.I., Sushchik N.N., Gubanenko G.A., Demirchieva S.M., Kalachova, G.S. (2006) Effect of way of cooking on content of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids in muscle tissue of humpback salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha). Food Chemistry 96: 446–451.
Gladyshev M.I., Sushchik N.N., Kalachova G.S., Dubovskaya O.P., Makhutova O.N. (2006) Influence of sestonic elemental and essential fatty acid contents in a eutrophic reservoir in Siberia on population growth of Daphnia (longispina group). J. Plankton Res. 28: 907–917. [hide]
Pyotr Viktorovich Mironov
D.Sc., Professor at the Basic Chair for Biotechnology, IFBBT
Specialist in physical and chemical research methods of biomolecules and biotechnology products [hide]
Vladimir Stanislavovich BondarD.Sc., leading researcher, Chief of the laboratory "Nanobiotechnology and bioluminescence" of IBP SB RAS .
Well-known world-wide specialist in the field of studying structural and functional organization and physical and chemical properties of bioluminescence ... [more]systems of luminescent living organisms; development of efficient technology of extraction and purification of proteins from recombinant sources and natural objects; application of nanodiamonds of detonation synthesys as the new nanomaterial for biological and medical purposes.
Prof. Bondar has obtained 7 patents, published more than 220 works in Russian and international editions, including: Journal of Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence, Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Gene, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, Biodegradation, Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, FEMS Microbiology Letters, Analytical Biochemistry, Methods in Enzymology, Diamond and Related Materials, Nanotechnology, Nanoscale Research Letters. [hide]
Nadezhda Mitrofanovna TitovaPh.D. of Biology, Associate professor. After graduating from the Department of Physics and Mathematics of Novosibirsk State University with the diploma in Biophysics has been working at Siberian Federal University since 1998 in the position of the Professor of the Chair for Medical Biology. Has rece ... [more]ived the award of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation “Honorary employee of the higher education of the Russian Federation”.
Research interests: free-radical processes during various extreme factors influence on the organism. Research is conducted in close cooperation with the departments of Krasnoyarsk Medical University, Centre of Reproductive Medicine (Krasnoyarsk), Centre of Reproductive Medicine (Abakan, Khakassiya), Regional Child Healthcare Centre, Regional Oncologic Dispensary, Institute of the Medical Problems of the North of Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Has published 56 articles, 2 monographs and received a patent in connection with the research. Was a supervisor of 7 Ph.D. students. Participated in management and fulfillment of grant of Krasnoyarsk Regional Science Foundation, REC “Yenisey” (1999-2000), Universities of Russia (2002-2003), SibFU.
Developed courses of lectures in Biochemistry, Enzymology, Kinetics and Thermal Dynamics of Fermentative Reactions, Integration of Cellular Exchange, Cellular Alarm System, Chemistry of Protein and Nucleic Acids; textbooks “Biochemistry and Molecular Biology”, “Fundamentals of Enzymology”, “Biochemistry”, “Functional Biochemistry of Tissues”
Svetlana Vladislavovna PrudnikovaAssociate professor at the Basic Chair for Biotechnology
Ph.D. in Biology
ecology and physiology of microorganisms, microbe biotechnology.
1989-1994 Krasnoyarsk State University, Chair for Physiology and Microbiology
1994-2000 Ph.D. studies at KraSU
Tel.:+7 (3912) 44-84-86,
Fax: +7 (3912) 44-87-90
Grant No. 11F0171M “Study of the influence of accompanying microflora on the growth and fruiting of the fungi Pleurotus during the use of the substrate high temperature fermentation method” from the Krasnoyarsk Regional Scientific Foundation - supervisor
Grant No. 6ТS14 “Support of the scientists during participation in Russian conferences” from the Krasnoyarsk Regional Scientific Foundation, 2002 - supervisor.
Youth Research Projects of Siberian Federal University, 2008, No. 66. “Use of resorbing polyesters for reconstructing of safe forms of pesticides” – supervisor.
New aboriginal strains of the fungi Trichoderma distributed at the territory of the Central Siberia/ T.I. Gromovykh, S.V. Prudnikova, V.S. Gromovykh, O.A. Mogilnaya //Mycology and phytopathology, 2001. - Edition 1. - pp. 56-61. (In Russian)
Patent No. 2171580 РФ Strain of the fungi Trichoderma sp. МГ-97 used for protection of seedlings from fusariosis / T.I. Gromovykh et al., KraSU is the applicant and patent holder. – No. 99126556/13; date of application 17.12.1999; published on 10.08.2001.
Species composition and properties of the fusariosis agents in the gardens of the Krasnoyarsk Territory// T.I. Grmovykh, S.V. Prudnikova, Yu.A. Litovka, O.N. Andreyeva, T.A. Koryanova // Forestry, 2002. – No. 6. - pp. 68-71 (In Russian)
Volova, T.G. Biodegradation of polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs) in tropical coastal waters and identification of PHA-degrading bacteria / T.G. Volova, A.N. Boyandina, A.D. Vasiliev, V.A. Karpov, S.V. Prudnikova, O.V. Mishukova, U.A. Boyarskikh, M.L. Filipenko, V.P. Rudnev, B?i B? Xu?n, V? Vi?t D?ng and I.I. Gitelson. - Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2010. – V. 95. - Is. 12. – P. 2350-2359.
Methods of determination, study and cultivation of microorganisms: tutorial for higher educational institutions students majoring in Biotechnology/ T.I. Gromovykh, S.V. Prudnikova, V.A. Tyulpanova, V.M. Gukasyan. - Krasnoyarsk: SibSTU, KraSU, 2006. – 160 p. (In Russian)
Biological monitoring of the environment condition [Electronic resource]: electronic methodological complex / Yu. S. Grigoyev [et al.]; Siberian Federal University. - Version 1.0. – Electronic data (7,75 Mb). - Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, 2008. - on-line.
Microbiology with fundamentals of virology [Electronic resource]: electronic methodological complex / S.V. Prudnikova [et al.]; Siberian Federal University. - Version 1.0. – Electronic data (124 Mb). - Krasnoyarsk : Publishing complex of SibFU, 2008. - on-line. - (Microbiology with fundamentals of virology No. 142-2007 / supervisor of the team N.D. Sorokin)
Anatoly Nikolayevich BoyandinAssociate professor of the Basic Chair for Biotechnology,
Ph.D. in Biology
Biosynthesis, properties and common factors of the destruction of becterial polyhydroxyalkanoates; physiology of luminescent microorganisms.
1993-1998 Krasnoyarsk State University, biochemist
1999-2001 Ph.D. studies at the Institute of Biophysics of SB RAS, Ph.D. in Biology
Tel.:+7 (391) 290-54-91,
Fax: +7 (391) 243-34-00
e-mail: [ показать адрес ]
Scientific publications: 18 in Russian and international peer-reviewed journals.
1.Volova T.G., Boyandin A.N., Karpov A.D., Kozhevnikov A.I., Prudnikova S.V., Rudnev V.P., B?i B? Xu?n, V? Vi?t D?ng, J. Gitelson. Biodegradation of polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA) in the Eatern world and identification of PHA-degrading bacteria // Microbiology. – 2011. – V. 80, No. 2. – pp. 266–274. (In Russian)
2. Volova T.G., Boyandin A.N., Vasiliev A.D., Karpov V.A., Prudnikova S.V., Mishukova O.V., Boyarskikh U.A., Filipenko M.L., Rudnev V.P., B?i B? Xu?n, V? Vi?t D?ng, Gitelson I.I. Biodegradation of polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs) in tropical coastal waters and identification of PHA-degrading bacteria // Polymer Degradation and Stability. – 2010. – V. 95. – P. 2350-2359.
3. Boyandin A.N., Kalacheva G.S., Rodicheva E.K., Volova T.G. Synthesis of reserve polyhydroxyalkanoates by luminescent bacteria // Microbiology. – 2008. – V. 77, No. 3. – pp. 364-369. (In Russian)
4. Boyandin A., Kalacheva G.S., Medvedeva S., Rodicheva E., Volova T.G. 2008. Luminous bacteria as producers of polyhydroxyalkanoates. Macromolecular Symposia. 269: 17-22.
5. Boyandin A.N., Kalacheva G.S., Rodicheva E.K., Volova T.G. 2007. Luminous bacteria as potential producers of resorbed polyhydroxyalkanoate polyesters. Doklady Biochemistry and Biophysics. 416: 248-251.
6. Medvedeva S.E., Boyandin A.N., Lankin Yu.P., Kotov D.A., Rodicheva E.K., Popova L.Yu. 2005. BIOLUMBASE - the database of natural and transgenic bioluminescent organisms. Luminescence. 20 (2): 90-96. [hide]
Natalia Olegovna ZhilaPh.D. in Biology
Senior researcher at the Research Department of SibFU
Study of common factors of microbial synthesis of polyhydroxyalkanoates of various composition and determination of interrelation between the conditions of cultivation and molecular weight and structure of the polymer.
19 in Russian and international peer-reviewed journals.
HONOURS AND AWARDS:
Sorosovsky Ph.D. student (2000)
Scholarship of the Krasnoyarsk Territory Governour (2000)
Award of the Krasnoyarsk Mayor for Young Talents (2006)
1st place and medal of Yu. A. Ovchinnikov in the Competition of young scientists within the framework of the 4th Meeting of the Society of Biotechnologists of Russia named after Yu.A. Ovchinnikov (2006)
Congress Medal for the Competition of Young Scientists of the 4th Moscow International Congress “Biotechnology: state and prospects of development” (2007)
Anastasiya Vladimirovna GorevaPh.D. in Biology, Researcher at the Research Department of SibFU
Development of matrices for drug storage and construction of controlled drug delivery system from the polymers (PHA). Such research is referred to the most important ones in the field of modern pharmacology and is very up-to-date. Ms. Goreva’s work is connected with development of new drug forms of prolonged action in the form of polymer microparticles and study of their drug efficiency. With participation of Anastasiya Goreva the technology of encapsulation of drugs into the polymer matrix was developed, complicated experiments in vivo on the study of biocompatibility of polymer microparticles were conducted. Drug efficiency of the developed form of the encapsulated antitumor drug was tested on the model of animals vaccinated with Erlich’s ascites carcinoma. New drug forms in the form of polymer microparticles will provide more efficient treatment of long-lasting (including oncological) diseases in comparison with the traditional form of drugs.
1. Shishatskaya E.I., Goreva A.V. Microparticles from biodegradable polyhydroxybutyrate as matrix for encapsulation rubomycin / Perspektivnyye materialy (Promising materials). - 2006, № .4- p.65-70 (in Russian).
2. Shishatskaya E.I., Goreva A.V, Voinova O.N, Ingevatkin E.I, Chlebopros R.G., Volova T.G / Estimation of antitumor effectiveness of rubomycin encapsulated in resorbable polymeric microparticles / Billuten experimentalnoi biologii i medicini (Bulletin experimental biology and medicine) 2007, №3, p.333-336 (in Russian).
3. Shishatskaya E.I., Voinova O.N, Goreva A.V, Mogilnaya O.A, Volova T.G/ Biocompatability of polyhydroxybutyrate Microspheres: in vitro and in vivo. evaluation // J. Mater Sci: Mater Med. – 2008 V.19, №6, p.2493-2502.
4. Volova T.G., E.I. Shishatskaya, P.V. Mironov, A.V. Goreva Structure and physicochemical property of composite polyhydroxybyturate/wollastonite // Perspektivnyye materialy (Promising materials). - 2009. - №1. - P.43-50.
5. Shishatskaya E.I. Distribution and resorption of polymeric microparticles in visceral organs of laboratory animals after intravenous injection / E.I. Shishatskaya, A.V. Goreva, G.S. Kalacheva, T.G. Volova // Journal of Siberian Federal University. Biology. - 2009. - V.4. - P. 453-465.
PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
1.ESBP 2007 4th European Symposium on Biopolymers 2-4 October 2007, Hotel Korumar, Ku?adas?, Turkey
2. XVI International Conference on Bioencapsulation, 4-6 September, 2008 Dublin, Ireland
3. 22 nd European conference on Biomaterials, 7-11 September, 2009, Lausanne, Switzerland
Elena Dmitriyevna NikolayevaGraduated from Krasnoyarsk State University, Biology Department, 2004, major studies - biotechnology
Participant of the International Scientific Student Conference “A Student and science and technology progress”, 2006, Novosibirsk. Presentation “Development of biocompatible biodegradable PHA-based vascular stents”, research supervisor – Prof. T.G. Volova.
Participant of the All-Russian Scientific School for Young Scientists “Modern methods of fluorescent visualization in biomedical and biotechnology research”, 2010.
Participant of the All-Russian Scientific Conference of Young Scientists “Problems of biomedical science of the third millennium”, 2010, Saint Petersburg. Presentation “Resorbed matrices for cells’ cultivation”, research supervisor – Prof. E.I. Shishatskaya
At the present time – staff member of the Institute of Biophysics SB RAS, research staff member of the R&D Department of Siberian Federal University.
Research interests: testing of biomaterials for biocompatibility and cytotoxicity in cell cultures; research of viability and morphology of cells; cell cultures
Anna Mikhailovna Kuzmina5th –year student of the Chair for Medical Biology.
Research interests: biocompatible polymers, microencapsulation, microparticles, controlled drug delivery systems.
Total amount of publications – 3 scientific publicat ... [more]ions.
Research supervisor: Prof. Ekaterina Shishatskaya.
Research activities: construction of new drug systems (polymer matrices in the form of microspheres and microcapsules) of prolonged effect with the possibility of targeted drug delivery.
Winner of the competition among young scientists’ projects of Siberian Federal University (No. 99 dated July 30, 2009) “Construction of long-term drug delivery systems of the new generation with implementation of the biodegradable matrix”.
• III place in the 3rd regional student scientific conference on biology “Modern problems of biology: success of young scientists”, SibFU, Krasnoyarsk, May 2009.
• I place in XIII International scientific school-conference for students and young scientists “Ecology of Southern Siberia and cross-border regions”, Khakass State University, Abakan, December 2009
III place in the Student Interuniversity Competition “Biologically active elements of the vegetable raw materials”, Krasnoyarsk, March 2010.
Certificate of participation in the International summer camp on the English language study organized by the American Civilian Research and Development Foundation, July 2009.
• Kuzmina A.M., Goreva A.V. Development of matrices on the basis of biopolymers of microbiological origin for depositing and controlled drug delivery / Proceedings of the regional scientific conference on biology “Modern problems of biology: success of young scientists", SibFU, Krasnoyarsk, May 2009, in Russian.
• Kuzmina A.M., Goreva A.V. Proceedings of XVI International conference of undergraduate and postgraduate students and young scientists “Lomonosov”/ Edit. By I.A. Aleshevsky, P.N. Kostylev, A.I.Andreev[electronic resource]-Moscow: MAKS PRESS, 2009 [Address of the resource in the Internet:http://www.lomonosov-msu.ru/2009/], in Russian;
• Kuzmina A.M., Goreva A.V. Resorbing polymer microparticles as matrices for controlled drug delivery//Proceedings of XIII International scientific school-conference for students and young scientists “Ecology of Southern Siberia and cross-border regions”, Khakass State University, Abakan, December 2009, in Russian.
Dariya Anatolyevna Syrvacheva5th –year student of the Chair for Biotechnology.
Participation in international conferences and exhibitions:
• International ecological forum “Green Planet”, August 2006, Krasnoyarsk; was awarded with the 2nd category certificate for the research project presented at the Forum. Received approval for publication of the report abstract.
• XIV International ecological students’ conference 2009 “Ecology of Russia and cross-border regions. Problems of study of biosystems’ condition, methods of bioecological research”. Report to the topic: Synthesis of biodegradable polymers of the new structure” (October 2009, Novosibirsk). The abstract of the report was published in the conference proceedings.
• XIII International scientific school-conference for students and young scientists “Ecology of Southern Siberia and cross-border regions”. Section: “Problems of the rational natural resources use and ecological and economic development of the territories in the south of Siberia” (December 2009, Abakan). Abstracts were published in the Abstracts’ Journal and in the Data Base of the All-Russian Institute of Research and Technology Information 2009.
• Scientific conference of young scientists of the Institute of Biophysics of SB RAS; was awarded with the certificate of the 3rd category. The report to the topic: “Synthesis of copolymers of 3- and 4- hydroxybutyrate acid with bacteria Ralstonia eutropha B5786 in heterotrophic and autotrophic conditions” (March 2010, Krasnoyarsk). Abstracts were published in the proceedings of the conference 2010.
• IV Regional students’ conference on biology; was awarded with the Letter of appreciation for outstanding results in research. Report to the topic: “Microbiological synthesis of biodegradable biopolymers with properties elastomers”. Abstracts were published. (April 2010, Krasnoyarsk).
• XIV International scientific school-conference for students and young scientists “Ecology of Southern Siberia and cross-border regions”. Section: “Technogenic pollution of the environment of the southern Siberia and problems of ecotoxicology” (December 2010, Abakan). Abstracts were published in the Abstracts’ Journal and in the Data Base of the All-Russian Institute of Research and Technology Information 2010.
Participation in grant activities:
1. Grant of the Russian federation Government for state support of research conducted under supervision of leading scientists in Russian educational institutions of higher education, Resolution of the Russian Government No. 220 (project “Biotechnology of new biomaterials”);
2. Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Analytical target program “Development of research potential of higher educational institutions”. Project “Fundamental basis of construction of polymer micro- and nanocarriers of biologically active compounds”. Registration number: 2.1.1/4056
Artemiy Aleksandrovich PokrovskyPh.D. student at the Chair for Medical Biology, Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology, Siberian Federal University.
Entered Krasnoyarsk State University in 2004.
“University life has always been very many- ... [more]sided for me: studies, participation in various competitions, organization of various event at the Department. In 2009 I graduated with honours and was awarded the Specialist’s degree. The same year I started Master studies in molecular biology and biotechnology. In 2010 I began Ph.D. course at SibFU. At the present time I am writing my Ph.D. thesis devoted to polymorphisms in MDR1 and SLCO1B1 protein-transporter genes. At the same time I study chromato-mass spectrometry.
Author and co-author of 3 abstracts and 2 articles. One of the articles was published in the Bulletin of experimental biology and medicine for 2009. Participated and won in several grant competitions for young scientists (SibFU No. 55м, 2007 and No. 142м, 2008).”
Dmitry Valeryevich GulnovIn 2005 entered Physical Department of Krasnoyarsk State University. Starting from the 1st year of studies participated in various sport and cultural events. In 2006 won the competition in ping-pong as a member of the KSU team. Successfully combined participation in various events with studies. At t ... [more]he present moment Dmitry is an active member of the union of students-biophysicists “SovBiF”. [hide]
Nadezhda Valeryevna RimatskayaIn 2009 entered Krasnoyarsk State University majoring in biochemical physics. In 2009 graduated from Siberian Federal University, Chair for Biophysics of the Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology. In 2010 started a Ph.D. course at the Chair for Biophysics.
Conferences and conventions:
1. Participant of the regional stage of the Russian innovation convention within the framework of the International innovation forum for young scientists “Interra”, Novosibirsk, September 09-12, 2009 (with the project “Development of the express bioluminescent method for determining integral toxicity of water, air and soil”)
2. Prize winner at ХХХVIII Scientific conference for students majoring in physics (the 3rd place for the report “Evaluation of the air toxicity with bioluminescent testing objects”), 2009.
3. Participant of XIV International ecological students’ conference “Ecology of Russian and cross-border regions” with elements of scientific school for young scientists, October 30 – November 01, 2009, Novosibirsk.
4. Participant of the 3rd regional scientific conference on biology “Modern problems of biology: success of young scientists”, Krasnoyarsk, 2009.
5. Participant of the 4th regional scientific conference on biology “Modern problems of biology: success of young scientists”, Krasnoyarsk, 2010.
6. Prize winner of the summer school “Biotechnology as a basis of sustainable development, research and technology progress of the society (poster presentation, the 1st and the 2nd places)
7. Participant of the 17th All-Russian conference of students majoring in physics and young scientists, Ekaterinburg, 2011
8. Participant of the competition “Smarty 2011”.
9. Participant of the program “Innovative breakthrough 2011”
10.Participant of “Zvorykinsky project”, 2010
11. Participant of CRDF Practical course on technology commercialization, Russia, Vladivostok, May 25-27, 2010
Executor of the grants:
1. Grant “Research and pedagogical human resources of innovative Russia” for 2009-2013, section “Conduction of research by the teams of research and education centers in the field of enzymatic, bioartificial and biosensor technologies and development of biocompatible materials”, code 2010-1.1-201-058, project on the topic: “Bioluminescent analysis of molecular processes in cells and their physic-chemical models; development of a new generation of bioluminescent sensors for biology and medicine on their basis” (code of the application 2010-1.1-201-058-013), contract No. 02.740.11.0766
2. Laboratory “Biotechnology of new biomaterials”
3. Grant No. 18.104.22.168/5309 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Federal Agency for Education, Analytical target program “Development of research potential of higher educational institutions”, project “Modelling of processes of functioning of connected enzyme systems in the cell on the example of enzymes of luminescent bacteria”, 2009-2010.
4. Ministry of education and Science of the Russian Federation and American Civilian Research and Development Foundation (CRDF) No. REC002, No. RUX0-002-KR-06 program “Fundamental research and higher education”, 1999-2010, “Research and Education Center “Yenisei: ecologization of technology and education” (director for external affairs, education, supervisor of the research topic).
5. SibFU Grant for young scientists No. 52, 2009.
6. Staff member of the young scientists’ laboratory “Biophysicist” organized within the framework of the grant No. 19 “Biosensors for determination of toxicity in biological systems” under the “Program of development of SibFU for 2007-2010”.
Ivan Andreyevich DenisovPh.D. student at the Chair for Biophysics of SibFU.
Graduated from the Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology in 2010 with the degree in biochemical physics, majoring in physics of biological systems.
Resear ... [more]ch interests
Collective and surface phenomena, self-assembly, neural networks, cybernetics, biophysics, management, knowledge organization, technology introduction.
Video recording, video cutting, photography. Ivan studies Internet technologies and develops websites. Recently he’s been studying Component Pascal programming.
Ivan is an official consultant on the system of organizing a research library in Mendeley network.